Friday, October 21, 2011

iPhone Case Shopping

Late last week, Beau finally entered the 21st century with the purchase of an iPhone.  He actually got the iPhone 4s, but realizing his propensity for destruction, he agreed to swap his 4s for my 4.  It was kind of a painful swap on the technical end, but as of Monday, we each had our "new to us" phones.  Beau's phone is hiding from the awaiting disaster in its new Otterbox Defender case.  I'm hoping this phone avoids the sand, dust, and dirt that has invaded and destroyed every other gadget he's owned, but short of the pelican case (which he wouldn't agree to), I think it will just be a matter of time.

Pelican Waterproof Case for iPod
Pelican i1015

Meanwhile, I'm still on the hunt for the perfect case.  I also started with the Otterbox Defender case, but I found it impossible to use with our Bose stereo and iHome, so I was continually taking the case on and off, and eventually, just leaving it off for good.  So this time around, I'm hoping to find something a little easier to remove, while still keeping the phone safe from scratches and bumps.  So many choices...

OtterBox DefenderCommuterIncase SlideriSkin revo4AGF BallisticCygnett Workmate
Tory BurchKate Spade Dots, StripesGiraffes, Tropical
Cath Kidston Cases 1, 2, 3Rebecca Minkoff, Jonathan Adler LinksPlume, Clairebella

If only cost didn't play a part, that Tory Burch case would be mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment