Monday, October 17, 2011

Disclaimer

The pictures you're about to see may lead you to believe that we've lost our minds. It's possible. We are both really excited about this house and all of its possibilities, but it will definitely be a challenge. We can't wait to start. It's taken all of my power to keep the sledge hammer out of Beau's hands.

What you need to know is that a family lived here. Not 50 years ago as the pictures would suggest, but up until the day before we settled. I don't know how they did it, but they did. I'd imagine we probably don't share the same standards of living, but they acknowledged that the house had become too much of a burden and they were unable to afford the many necessary repairs. And I can definitely understand that. I mean, WHERE WOULD YOU EVEN START?!


So throughout the next couple weeks I'll post a house tour as well as our plans. Here's a little sneak peak of our prize until then.


DSC_0192


No comments:

Post a Comment