Friday, October 21, 2011

House Tour: Second Floor

In case you missed it, you can find my previous house tour posts here: AppraisalLiving Room & Dining RoomKitchen, Out Back.

Now we're getting to more good stuff. Fair warning, this is not pretty. If you see anything you like, I'll save it for you!

So we'll start in the hallway to give you a little taste of the beauty to come.

Going up the stairs from the first floor.
DSC_0287

Don't mind the falling paint(?) chunks.
DSC_0289

I'm pretty sure a full size adult could fit through those banister holes.
DSC_0309

Need a closer look?
DSC_0316

DSC_0311

Oh, you noticed the floor?  Watch your step...
DSC_0312

Moving on to the master bedroom.  These walls actually have a popcorn texture that most people reserve for ugly ceilings.
DSC_0313

I wonder what inspired them to take the carpet? Please tell me they didn't keep it.
DSC_0321

We call this the nursery because it is accessible from the hall and the master bath. Cute, in theory.
DSC_0320

Reality? Not so much.
DSC_0318

DSC_0323

Moving on to the one and only bathroom. Glad I'm not claustrophobic.
DSC_0304

The cleanliness took me by surprise.
DSC_0306

Don't worry, I saved the best for last. In case you forgot, someone slept in here.
DSC_0301

I know what you're thinking. It's not that bad. But there's more.
DSC_0293

DSC_0297

DSC_0298

DSC_0299

And one last detail shot. 3 layers of carpet-esque linoleum.
DSC_0290

Monday's post will complete the tour, ending in the dungeon/basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment