Monday, October 24, 2011

House Tour: Basement

In case you missed it, you can find my previous house tour posts here: AppraisalLiving Room & Dining RoomKitchenOut Back, Second Floor.

With a few exceptions, this basement is pretty standard. It's in pretty great shape and exactly what we hoped to find. The smell and failing staircase are only minor details...

Our first view towards the front.

DSC_0244

Towards the back.
DSC_0245

Presents.
DSC_0246

I'm only joking.  These aged mechanicals are totally useless.
DSC_0247

Great beams/bones.
DSC_0251

DSC_0264

A little foundation whoopsie.
DSC_0252

Updated electrical box, who knew?!
DSC_0256

I take shots like this for Beau. He likes them. I think he's the only one.
DSC_0257

The realtor described these as "spongy". I think she meant completely rotten.
DSC_0268

So that about wraps it up. Do you see the potential? I'll start laying out our plan tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment